DEADLINE APPROACHING: UCAS students have until MAY 4TH to make their choices
For Year 13 students who have applied to University the deadline to make your final firm and insurance choice is approaching.
ALL students must have chosen their firm and insurance choice by 4th May. If you have chosen by then, UCAS will automatically decline all of your offers.
If you are finding it hard to make a decision, please see Mr Edwards or Mr Wood and we will go through the options with you.
Don't miss the deadline!!
More News Stories
- Year 13 Parents Evening: Thursday 8th February 4:30- 7pm
Please visit us and discuss your child's progress (25/01/2018)
- Year 12 Mock exams
Begin the week of 29th January (24/01/2018)
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: UCAS students have until MAY 4TH to make their choices
Final decision deadline is approaching (21/04/2017)
- Year 13 Parents Evening- Wednesday 3rd February 5.00pm-7.00pm
Letters and appointment cards sent home today (27/01/2016)
- Year 13 University applicants- what next?
The next steps if you have applied for university (14/01/2016)
- UCAS application deadline- 15th January
NUAST students complete applications (14/01/2016)
- Year 13 Parents Evening
Wednesday 3rd February (13/01/2016)