Year 13 Parents Evening- Wednesday 3rd February 5.00pm-7.00pm
Year 13 students today received their parents evening letters and appointment cards for next weeks parents evening on Wednesday 3rd February 5.00pm-7.00pm at NUAST. Students should be making appointments with their teachers for you throughout this week. Mr Edwards will also be available to discuss next steps for students.
We hope to see you next week.
More News Stories
- Year 13 Parents Evening: Thursday 8th February 4:30- 7pm
Please visit us and discuss your child's progress (25/01/2018)
- Year 12 Mock exams
Begin the week of 29th January (24/01/2018)
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: UCAS students have until MAY 4TH to make their choices
Final decision deadline is approaching (21/04/2017)
- Year 13 Parents Evening- Wednesday 3rd February 5.00pm-7.00pm
Letters and appointment cards sent home today (27/01/2016)
- Year 13 University applicants- what next?
The next steps if you have applied for university (14/01/2016)
- UCAS application deadline- 15th January
NUAST students complete applications (14/01/2016)
- Year 13 Parents Evening
Wednesday 3rd February (13/01/2016)