Year 13 Parents Evening
Mr White and Mr Edwards would like to invite all Year 13 parents and carers to our parents evening on Wednesday 3rd February between 5.00pm and 7.00pm. This is an excellent opportunity to meet with the teachers, discuss your child's current predicted grades and plan out possible intervention.
Students will be issued with appointment cards shortly,
We look forward to seeing you on the 3rd.
More News Stories
- Year 13 Parents Evening: Thursday 8th February 4:30- 7pm
Please visit us and discuss your child's progress (25/01/2018)
- Year 12 Mock exams
Begin the week of 29th January (24/01/2018)
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: UCAS students have until MAY 4TH to make their choices
Final decision deadline is approaching (21/04/2017)
- Year 13 Parents Evening- Wednesday 3rd February 5.00pm-7.00pm
Letters and appointment cards sent home today (27/01/2016)
- Year 13 University applicants- what next?
The next steps if you have applied for university (14/01/2016)
- UCAS application deadline- 15th January
NUAST students complete applications (14/01/2016)
- Year 13 Parents Evening
Wednesday 3rd February (13/01/2016)