Incidents of bullying are uncommon at NUAST. The academy takes bullying seriously and will work with parents and students to resolve any concerns around bullying.
Bullying can take a number of forms:
- Physical bullying involves hitting, shoving, pushing, tripping, and other kinds of force.
- Verbal bullying involves hurtful comments, name-calling, teasing.
- Social bullying involves using relationships to hurt someone. ...
- Cyberbullying happens over phones or through social media and the internet.
We would ask that concerns are raised as quickly as possible with the Head of Year or Form Tutor as soon as you suspect bullying. Students can speak to any member of staff to report concerns.
The links below will take you to external websites that offer support to both students and parents who are concerned about bullying.
- Term Start Dates for September 2019
We will have a phased return for students at the start of term. (Whole School - 19/08/2019)
- NUAST’s ‘Three Musketeers’ set for Cambridge!
A-Level results day 2019 (Whole School - 15/08/2019)
- 2019 Results collection
GCSE and A-level results will be availble on ... (Whole School - 18/07/2019)
- Celebration of Junior Maths Challenge results
First ever Junior Mathematics Challenge in NUAST history (Mathematics - 05/06/2019)
- Year 12 Parents Evening
Thursday 7th March 2019 (Whole School - 03/03/2019)