Incidents of bullying are uncommon at NUAST. The academy takes bullying seriously and will work with parents and students to resolve any concerns around bullying.
Bullying can take a number of forms:
- Physical bullying involves hitting, shoving, pushing, tripping, and other kinds of force.
- Verbal bullying involves hurtful comments, name-calling, teasing.
- Social bullying involves using relationships to hurt someone. ...
- Cyberbullying happens over phones or through social media and the internet.
We would ask that concerns are raised as quickly as possible with the Head of Year or Form Tutor as soon as you suspect bullying. Students can speak to any member of staff to report concerns.
The links below will take you to external websites that offer support to both students and parents who are concerned about bullying.
- Year 12 Enrolment 2017-18
Information for all incoming Year 12's on enrolment (Whole School - 17/07/2017)
- Year 10 students from NUAST clean-up Dunkirk
NUAST students have been involved in a community environmental project. (Whole School - 27/06/2017)
- Ningbo Xingning School Visit
Our exchange visits with our partner school in Ningbo, China will soon begin. (Whole School - 11/06/2017)
- Internation Women in Engineering Day - TARMAC Event
NUAST are very pleased to work with TARMAC support IWED event. (Whole School - 06/06/2017)
- Yr10 Parents Evening
The Year 10 parents evening takes place this Thursday 8th June from 5.00 until 7.00. (Whole School - 05/06/2017)