Incidents of bullying are uncommon at NUAST. The academy takes bullying seriously and will work with parents and students to resolve any concerns around bullying.
Bullying can take a number of forms:
- Physical bullying involves hitting, shoving, pushing, tripping, and other kinds of force.
- Verbal bullying involves hurtful comments, name-calling, teasing.
- Social bullying involves using relationships to hurt someone. ...
- Cyberbullying happens over phones or through social media and the internet.
We would ask that concerns are raised as quickly as possible with the Head of Year or Form Tutor as soon as you suspect bullying. Students can speak to any member of staff to report concerns.
The links below will take you to external websites that offer support to both students and parents who are concerned about bullying.
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: UCAS students have until MAY 4TH to make their choices
Final decision deadline is approaching (Year 13 - 21/04/2017)
- Post 16 Mock Exams
Thursday 20th April - Friday 28th April (Whole School - 31/03/2017)
- Year 12 Reports go home today
Including offer letter and attendance statistics (Whole School - 31/03/2017)
- University of Nottingham History students teach at NUAST
UoN History undergraduates teach revision session (Whole School - 20/03/2017)
- ATOS Visit NUAST
Year 12 and 13 students meet major technology company (Year 12 - 20/03/2017)