Incidents of bullying are uncommon at NUAST. The academy takes bullying seriously and will work with parents and students to resolve any concerns around bullying.
Bullying can take a number of forms:
- Physical bullying involves hitting, shoving, pushing, tripping, and other kinds of force.
- Verbal bullying involves hurtful comments, name-calling, teasing.
- Social bullying involves using relationships to hurt someone. ...
- Cyberbullying happens over phones or through social media and the internet.
We would ask that concerns are raised as quickly as possible with the Head of Year or Form Tutor as soon as you suspect bullying. Students can speak to any member of staff to report concerns.
The links below will take you to external websites that offer support to both students and parents who are concerned about bullying.
- Return to school dates - September 2018
Please check below for the dates that you return to/ start at NUAST (Whole School - 20/07/2018)
- A Level Results Day
16th August at 7.30am onwards (Whole School - 20/07/2018)
- End of 2017/18 Academic year
Last day of term is Tuesday 24th July school finishes at 2.55pm. (Whole School - 19/07/2018)
- Y10 Girls in Physics trip
Some lucky NUAST students attended a day hosted by The University of Nottingham. (Science - 13/07/2018)
- Nuast welcomes year 7 for their transition day
120 Year 7 students from across the city of Nottingham came to NUAST. (Whole School - 05/07/2018)