Incidents of bullying are uncommon at NUAST. The academy takes bullying seriously and will work with parents and students to resolve any concerns around bullying.
Bullying can take a number of forms:
- Physical bullying involves hitting, shoving, pushing, tripping, and other kinds of force.
- Verbal bullying involves hurtful comments, name-calling, teasing.
- Social bullying involves using relationships to hurt someone. ...
- Cyberbullying happens over phones or through social media and the internet.
We would ask that concerns are raised as quickly as possible with the Head of Year or Form Tutor as soon as you suspect bullying. Students can speak to any member of staff to report concerns.
The links below will take you to external websites that offer support to both students and parents who are concerned about bullying.
- Year 10 career interviews
NUAST are the pilot school for the Midland Masonic Education Partnership (Year 10 - 21/06/2018)
- NUAST Student enters Nottingham Creative Awards
Congratulations Bethan-Jaye! (Whole School - 21/06/2018)
- Rocket trip at Kimberly school
The trip was organised by the University of Nottingham and the Ogdon trust. (Science - 21/06/2018)
- REMINDER- INSET day Monday 25th June
School is closed (Whole School - 20/06/2018)
- Rolls Royce Girls in Engineering Event
With UK Gender Diversity network (Year 12 - 20/06/2018)