Examinations Timetable - January 2018
Mock Examinations Timetable - January 2018
Mock Examinations Timetable - December 2017
Examinations Results Days 2017
A/AS Level Results – Thursday 17th August
- 09:00 am for Year 13 pupils
- 10:00 am for Year 12 pupils
GCSE & BTEC Results – Thursday 24th August
- 09:00 am for Year 11 pupils
- 10:00 am for Year 10 pupils
Please note that the results will be available for collection from Toshiba Room until midday on the Examinations Results Day. After that day, the results will be available from the Exams Office every Tuesday – Thursday between 9.00 am and 2.00 pm.
- Notice to Candidates - Results and Certificates 2017
- Notice to Candidates – Useful Information on Examinations
- Notice to Candidates - Written Examinations
- Notice to Candidates - Coursework Assessments
- Notice to Candidates - Controlled Assessments
- Notice to Candidates - Non-Examination Assessments
- Notice to Candidates – On-Screen Tests
- Warning to Candidates
- Internal Appeals Procedure
Examination Certificates will be available for collection from late November 2017 and will be kept in School for 4 years at which point they will be shredded in accordance with the Examination Boards guidelines. If you have left the School and wish to collect your certificates, please email Ms. Aneta Hawrot, the Examinations Officer, to arrange a convenient time for collection.
Becoming an Examinations Invigilator
We are often looking for new Invigilators to help conduct examinations and extend our panel of trained Invigilators. If you would like to be considered for a role as an Invigilator, please visit our ‘Vacancies’ site.
- Celebration of Junior Maths Challenge results
First ever Junior Mathematics Challenge in NUAST history (Mathematics - 05/06/2019)
- Year 12 Parents Evening
Thursday 7th March 2019 (Whole School - 03/03/2019)
- Vex Robotics Success
NUAST are proud of our Vex team's success (Whole School - 03/03/2019)
- Congratulations to our Year 10 and 11 Mathematics champions.
0n 7th February forty of our year 10 and 11 students took part in the Intermediate Maths Challenge. (Whole School - 26/02/2019)
- Year 13 Oxbridge Success
SIX students have been successful in winning a place at Oxford or Cambridge Universities (Whole School - 16/01/2019)