At NUAST we want to harness the views of our students in order to inform our decision making process and to improve their learning experience. The main focus of our student voice activities are:
- Engage students through voice work to encourage them to become active participants who contribute to the life of the wider school community.
- Develop student leadership to ensure that students have an impact on school improvement in a wide variety of contexts. E.g. behaviour, learning, environment.
Student Voice Questionnaires
- Year 12 Enrolment 2017-18
Information for all incoming Year 12's on enrolment (Whole School - 17/07/2017)
- Year 10 students from NUAST clean-up Dunkirk
NUAST students have been involved in a community environmental project. (Whole School - 27/06/2017)
- Ningbo Xingning School Visit
Our exchange visits with our partner school in Ningbo, China will soon begin. (Whole School - 11/06/2017)
- Internation Women in Engineering Day - TARMAC Event
NUAST are very pleased to work with TARMAC support IWED event. (Whole School - 06/06/2017)
- Yr10 Parents Evening
The Year 10 parents evening takes place this Thursday 8th June from 5.00 until 7.00. (Whole School - 05/06/2017)