At NUAST we want to harness the views of our students in order to inform our decision making process and to improve their learning experience. The main focus of our student voice activities are:
- Engage students through voice work to encourage them to become active participants who contribute to the life of the wider school community.
- Develop student leadership to ensure that students have an impact on school improvement in a wide variety of contexts. E.g. behaviour, learning, environment.
Student Voice Questionnaires
- Term Start Dates for September 2019
We will have a phased return for students at the start of term. (Whole School - 19/08/2019)
- NUAST’s ‘Three Musketeers’ set for Cambridge!
A-Level results day 2019 (Whole School - 15/08/2019)
- 2019 Results collection
GCSE and A-level results will be availble on ... (Whole School - 18/07/2019)
- Celebration of Junior Maths Challenge results
First ever Junior Mathematics Challenge in NUAST history (Mathematics - 05/06/2019)
- Year 12 Parents Evening
Thursday 7th March 2019 (Whole School - 03/03/2019)