At NUAST we want to harness the views of our students in order to inform our decision making process and to improve their learning experience. The main focus of our student voice activities are:
- Engage students through voice work to encourage them to become active participants who contribute to the life of the wider school community.
- Develop student leadership to ensure that students have an impact on school improvement in a wide variety of contexts. E.g. behaviour, learning, environment.
Student Voice Questionnaires
- Year 13 Oxbridge Success
SIX students have been successful in winning a place at Oxford or Cambridge Universities (Whole School - 16/01/2019)
- Year 13 returning from study leave Thursday 17th
Normal lessons resume on Thursday 17th January (Whole School - 16/01/2019)
- Success for the VEX Robotics team
On the 21 st November a group of NUAST students participated in the Stowe School regional VEX roboti (Whole School - 23/11/2018)
- Fantastic Senior Mathematics Challenges Result
Best Senior Mathematics Challenge in NUAST history (Mathematics - 14/11/2018)
- Odd Sock Day at NUAST
As part of Anti-bullying week 2018 NUAST students have been encouraged to wear odd socks for the day (Whole School - 13/11/2018)