At NUAST we want to harness the views of our students in order to inform our decision making process and to improve their learning experience. The main focus of our student voice activities are:
- Engage students through voice work to encourage them to become active participants who contribute to the life of the wider school community.
- Develop student leadership to ensure that students have an impact on school improvement in a wide variety of contexts. E.g. behaviour, learning, environment.
Student Voice Questionnaires
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: UCAS students have until MAY 4TH to make their choices
Final decision deadline is approaching (Year 13 - 21/04/2017)
- Post 16 Mock Exams
Thursday 20th April - Friday 28th April (Whole School - 31/03/2017)
- Year 12 Reports go home today
Including offer letter and attendance statistics (Whole School - 31/03/2017)
- University of Nottingham History students teach at NUAST
UoN History undergraduates teach revision session (Whole School - 20/03/2017)
- ATOS Visit NUAST
Year 12 and 13 students meet major technology company (Year 12 - 20/03/2017)