At NUAST we want to harness the views of our students in order to inform our decision making process and to improve their learning experience. The main focus of our student voice activities are:
- Engage students through voice work to encourage them to become active participants who contribute to the life of the wider school community.
- Develop student leadership to ensure that students have an impact on school improvement in a wide variety of contexts. E.g. behaviour, learning, environment.
Student Voice Questionnaires
- Return to school dates - September 2018
Please check below for the dates that you return to/ start at NUAST (Whole School - 20/07/2018)
- A Level Results Day
16th August at 7.30am onwards (Whole School - 20/07/2018)
- End of 2017/18 Academic year
Last day of term is Tuesday 24th July school finishes at 2.55pm. (Whole School - 19/07/2018)
- Y10 Girls in Physics trip
Some lucky NUAST students attended a day hosted by The University of Nottingham. (Science - 13/07/2018)
- Nuast welcomes year 7 for their transition day
120 Year 7 students from across the city of Nottingham came to NUAST. (Whole School - 05/07/2018)