At NUAST we want to harness the views of our students in order to inform our decision making process and to improve their learning experience. The main focus of our student voice activities are:
- Engage students through voice work to encourage them to become active participants who contribute to the life of the wider school community.
- Develop student leadership to ensure that students have an impact on school improvement in a wide variety of contexts. E.g. behaviour, learning, environment.
Student Voice Questionnaires
- Settling In Evening Parent Feedback
Excellent feedback after only 5 weeks here at NUAST (Whole School - 04/10/2019)
- Settling In Evening positive comments
Feeling proud of our NUAST team achievements (Whole School - 04/10/2019)
- Settling In Evening October 2019
Positive evening spent with our new students and their parents/carers. (Whole School - 04/10/2019)
- Y10 and 11 Rugby
Students represent NUAST (Year 10 - 14/09/2019)
- Settling In Evening
An opportunity to meet your child's tutor (Year 10 - 14/09/2019)