Year 11 students go automated
Year 11 manufacturing students have been making axles with the CNC lathes. They have been learning how to use Fusion 360 to produce CNC files which enable the Lathes to produce accurate parts every time.
More News Stories
- Yr 8 Pewter casting - completed projects
Amazing opportunities for all our Yr8 Engineering students at NUAST (16/11/2023)
- Yr 8 Pewter casting
Amazing opportunities for all our Yr8 Engineering students at NUAST (06/11/2023)
- Yr12 putting the Lathe shop to good use.
Amazing opportunities for all our Engineering students at NUAST (18/10/2023)
- New PCs for Engineering in the CAD Room
New opportunities for all our Engineering students at NUAST (04/10/2023)
- Year 11 students go automated
Year 11 students work with the CNC lathes in the coursework (09/03/2023)
- NUAST students show they could be the Next Level Chef
Year 11 students have been working hard on the Food NEA. (01/03/2023)
- Year 10 PCB production
Year 10 making circuits (31/01/2023)
- Year 11 making strides in the Machine shop.
Year 11 making strides in the Machine shop. (31/01/2023)
- Year 12 make it into the workshop
Year 12 Students using the Lathes in the machine shop. (14/12/2022)
- Year 10 get all technical with their drawing.
Students learning how to apply BS8888 to their drawings. (14/12/2022)