Sexual Harassment and Uncomfortable Behaviour
The form below enables you to report incidents of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexism, homophobia or uncomfortable behaviour. You can use the form to tell us if you are concerned about your welfare or that of another person (including issues relating to mental health and self-harm). You do not have to give your name, but the more detail you can provide, the more likely we are to be able to help.
- Keeping cool during PE at NUAST in the air conditioned sports hall!
We are extremely grateful to have access to David Ross Sports Village for our PE lessons (Physical Education - 18/07/2022)
- Year 7 honing their skills in the workshop
Year 7 learning how o work in a team whilst perfecting their skills (Engineering - 14/07/2022)
- Greenpower car gets a nose job.
Year 12 students designing the nose cone on the Greenpower car (Engineering - 14/07/2022)
- Year 12 Students Visit Bletchley Park
NUAST students vist the home of code breaking (Computer Science - 23/06/2022)
- Year 9 students shine a light on bike safety
Year 9 students shine a light on bike safety (Engineering - 17/06/2022)