Incidents of bullying are uncommon at NUAST. The academy takes bullying seriously and will work with parents and students to resolve any concerns around bullying.
Bullying can take a number of forms:
- Physical bullying involves hitting, shoving, pushing, tripping, and other kinds of force.
- Verbal bullying involves hurtful comments, name-calling, teasing.
- Social bullying involves using relationships to hurt someone. ...
- Cyberbullying happens over phones or through social media and the internet.
We would ask that concerns are raised as quickly as possible with the Head of Year or Form Tutor as soon as you suspect bullying. Students can speak to any member of staff to report concerns.
The links below will take you to external websites that offer support to both students and parents who are concerned about bullying.
- Bebras Computing Competition 2021
NUAST Computer Science students to enter the annual Bebras Computing Competition (Computer Science - 22/10/2021)
- Watch out!! The NUAST bikers are about!
We are extremely pleased to offer Bikeability cycle training as part of our enrichment programme. (Physical Education - 13/10/2021)
- The Fantastic Four
2nd place for the green team in the Inclusive Cross Country Relay event at Colwick Park! (Physical Education - 06/10/2021)
- Huge Results for our Year 10 Football Team!!
Well done to all students who took part in the year 10 football tournament! (Physical Education - 05/10/2021)
- Great Results From Our Y8 Netball Team!
Congratulations to our year 8 netball team who narrowly missed out on 'bronze' by 1 point! (Physical Education - 27/09/2021)