Incidents of bullying are uncommon at NUAST. The academy takes bullying seriously and will work with parents and students to resolve any concerns around bullying.
Bullying can take a number of forms:
- Physical bullying involves hitting, shoving, pushing, tripping, and other kinds of force.
- Verbal bullying involves hurtful comments, name-calling, teasing.
- Social bullying involves using relationships to hurt someone. ...
- Cyberbullying happens over phones or through social media and the internet.
We would ask that concerns are raised as quickly as possible with the Head of Year or Form Tutor as soon as you suspect bullying. Students can speak to any member of staff to report concerns.
The links below will take you to external websites that offer support to both students and parents who are concerned about bullying.
- End Of Term Information
Message from Mr Tapp (Whole School - 07/07/2020)
- Limited opening from the 15th June
Face to face contact for Year 10 and Year 12 will begin from the 15th June. (Whole School - 12/06/2020)
- Covid 19 Update
Letters update (Whole School - 20/03/2020)
- School Closure Year 7, 8 and 10
NUAST will be closed for Years 7, 8 and 10 until further notice (Whole School - 17/03/2020)
- Valentines Fundraiser
Fundraiser for end of year celebrations (Whole School - 08/01/2020)