Careers at NUAST
Careers at NUAST are at the very heart of everything that we do. Around 80% of our Post 16 students go on to University study, with the majority of the rest choosing higher or degree level apprenticeships.
This page of our website is designed for our current students to help find the future direction that is right for them.
At the heart of careers at is Unifrog. All students from year 10 upwards currently have a unifrog log in. Unifrog is an extremely powerful tool that allows students to see current university places on offer, apprenticeships of all levels as well as sixth form places. Students can enter their own predicted grades and Unifrog will find you courses related to your interests that suit your likely results.
Students can filter opportunities according to distance, type of institution, student satisfaction and much more. Students can write their Cv's and application letters using its software.
Students can sign in here
In addition, Unifrog offers:
- Access to thousands of MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses)
- Comprehensive information and videos about jobs and careers
- Loads of advice on the application process
- Ability to record any work experience you might have
- Ability to record skills you have learned for competency based interview questions
- Ability to record interactions with employers
We encourage ALL students in years 10-13 to use Unifrog frequently. Students can use their phones to access it.
- Transition Information
Transition information for parents/carers of Year6 students coming to NUAST (Whole School - 19/05/2022)
- Year 12 visit to University of Nottingham
The whole of year 12 had a campus tour (Whole School - 18/05/2022)
- SEND Coffee Morning
Thanks to all who attended this event. (Whole School - 18/05/2022)
- Bronze for our year 7 netballers
Congratulations to the year 7 netball team on wining bronze in the Nottingham Development Cup (Physical Education - 10/05/2022)
- Jitter Bug infestation at NUAST
Year 7 students build their own Jitter bugs (Engineering - 10/05/2022)