Examination Results Day 2021
GCE / BTEC Tuesday 10th August 08:30 am for Year 13 pupils
GCSE– Thursday 12th August 08:30 am for Year 11 pupils
Please note that the results will be available for collection from the school hall until midday on the Examinations Results Day. After that day, the results will be available from the Exams Office every Tuesday – Thursday between 10.00 am and 2.00 pm.
Unfortunately, we are not able to distribute the results by e-mail, text or over the phone.
What to do if you cannot collect your results in person:
• Leave a stamped addressed envelope with Miss Halloran the Examinations Officer. The results will be posted out one day prior to the examinations results day to arrive on the examinations results day. All envelopes must have the correct postage; inadequate postage may delay or prevent the delivery of your results.
• Nominate someone to collect your results on your behalf. The nomination must be done in writing and the letter detailing who will be collecting the results should be addressed to Miss Halloran the Examinations Officer. The person collecting the results needs to bring a copy of this letter with them along with a form of photographic identification (e.g. a driving license or passport).
These will be kept in school for four years at which point they will be shredded in accordance with the examination boards guidelines.
- Bebras Computing Competition 2021
NUAST Computer Science students to enter the annual Bebras Computing Competition (Computer Science - 22/10/2021)
- Watch out!! The NUAST bikers are about!
We are extremely pleased to offer Bikeability cycle training as part of our enrichment programme. (Physical Education - 13/10/2021)
- The Fantastic Four
2nd place for the green team in the Inclusive Cross Country Relay event at Colwick Park! (Physical Education - 06/10/2021)
- Huge Results for our Year 10 Football Team!!
Well done to all students who took part in the year 10 football tournament! (Physical Education - 05/10/2021)
- Great Results From Our Y8 Netball Team!
Congratulations to our year 8 netball team who narrowly missed out on 'bronze' by 1 point! (Physical Education - 27/09/2021)