- Logging into Microsoft Teams
- Remote App Access
- Email Settings – Mobile Device (Staff and Students)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Access
- Microsoft Teams: Creating a New Channel (Staff Only)
- Installing and using the Microsoft Teams Mobile App
- Installing the Desktop Teams Client (particularly if you're struggling to use the web version)
- Microsoft Teams: Editing Documents
Microsoft Teams video tutorials
Students and Staff
Accessing Microsoft Teams from the school website
Accessing OneDrive from Teams
Downloading the OneDrive app
Adding members to a class
Creating a New Channel
If students experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please contact your teacher or tutor in the first instance.
If staff experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please log a ticket on the Nova IT Service Desk detailing the issue and a member of the IT team will look into it as soon as possible.
- Bebras Computing Competition 2021
NUAST Computer Science students to enter the annual Bebras Computing Competition (Computer Science - 22/10/2021)
- Watch out!! The NUAST bikers are about!
We are extremely pleased to offer Bikeability cycle training as part of our enrichment programme. (Physical Education - 13/10/2021)
- The Fantastic Four
2nd place for the green team in the Inclusive Cross Country Relay event at Colwick Park! (Physical Education - 06/10/2021)
- Huge Results for our Year 10 Football Team!!
Well done to all students who took part in the year 10 football tournament! (Physical Education - 05/10/2021)
- Great Results From Our Y8 Netball Team!
Congratulations to our year 8 netball team who narrowly missed out on 'bronze' by 1 point! (Physical Education - 27/09/2021)