New user guide: Accessing Student Resources via Sharepoint
For those who are required to work from home, work can continue remotely by using Microsoft Teams, available to all staff and students.
- Logging into Microsoft Teams
- Remote App Access
- Email Settings – Mobile Device (Staff and Students)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Access
- Microsoft Teams: Creating a New Channel (Staff Only)
- Installing and using the Microsoft Teams Mobile App
- Installing the Desktop Teams Client (particularly if you're struggling to use the web version)
- Microsoft Teams: Editing Documents
Microsoft Teams video tutorials
Students and Staff
Accessing Microsoft Teams from the school website
Accessing OneDrive from Teams
Downloading the OneDrive app
Adding members to a class
Creating a New Channel
If students experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please contact your teacher or tutor in the first instance.
If staff experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please log a ticket on the Nova IT Service Desk detailing the issue and a member of the IT team will look into it as soon as possible.
- Yr 8 Pewter casting - completed projects
Amazing opportunities for all our Yr8 Engineering students at NUAST (Engineering - 16/11/2023)
- Cross Country Success
10 Students have qualified for County Trials! (Physical Education - 15/11/2023)
- Yr 8 Pewter casting
Amazing opportunities for all our Yr8 Engineering students at NUAST (Engineering - 06/11/2023)
- NUAST Maths department celebrates our Senior Maths Challenge results
Results from the UKMT Senior Maths Challenge (Maths - 25/10/2023)
- Yr12 putting the Lathe shop to good use.
Amazing opportunities for all our Engineering students at NUAST (Engineering - 18/10/2023)