Examination Results Day 2020
GCE / BTEC Thursday 13th August 07:00 am for Year 13 pupils
GCSE– Thursday 20th August 07:00 am for Year 11 pupils
Unit results Thursday 21st August 10:00 am for Year 10 pupils
Please note that the results will be available for collection from Toshiba Room until midday on the Examinations Results Day. After that day, the results will be available from the Exams Office every Tuesday – Thursday between 10.00 am and 2.00 pm.
Unfortunately, we are not able to distribute the results by e-mail, text or over the phone.
What to do if you cannot collect your results in person:
• Leave a stamped addressed envelope with Miss Halloran the Examinations Officer. The results will be posted out one day prior to the examinations results day to arrive on the examinations results day. All envelopes must have the correct postage; inadequate postage may delay or prevent the delivery of your results.
• Nominate someone to collect your results on your behalf. The nomination must be done in writing and the letter detailing who will be collecting the results should be addressed to Miss Halloran the Examinations Officer. The person collecting the results needs to bring a copy of this letter with them along with a form of photographic identification (e.g. a driving license or passport).
These will be kept in School for 4 years at which point they will be shredded in accordance with the Examination Boards guidelines.
- Valentines Fundraiser
Fundraiser for end of year celebrations (Whole School - 08/01/2020)
- NUAST INSET day 4th December 2019
NUAST will be closed to pupils on Wednesday 4th December due to an INSET day. (Whole School - 05/11/2019)
- Settling In Evening Parent Feedback
Excellent feedback after only 5 weeks here at NUAST (Whole School - 04/10/2019)
- Settling In Evening positive comments
Feeling proud of our NUAST team achievements (Whole School - 04/10/2019)
- Settling In Evening October 2019
Positive evening spent with our new students and their parents/carers. (Whole School - 04/10/2019)